Does This Sound Familiar With Your Life?

September 28, 2013
Place to release my stress. Talk with Allah, is the best moment in my life

I would like to pluck some word from Thedore Roosevelt. 
I care not what others think of what I do, but I care very much about what I think of what I do! That is character!”

I’m currently doing the whole “leave my life as a teenager to pursue a dream in jannah” thing. I left Futsal and DOTA that i extremely interested in this games. Back then, I didn’t really know what I was doing. I had no experience in to be muezzin, plus I didn’t exactly have the confidence to be a imam prayer and read the holy quran. Sounds crazy, right? But now, i started to learned from my mistake..

You can imagine the reaction I got from my friends and family after I out in the path of Allah for 40 days. The support was next to nothing, and people generally never understood what I was doing @ what I was trying to do. They thought i'm misguided, because i wear a kurta and  jubah. 

Does this sound familiar?

You may not have done something huge, like make a change the way of life, but perhaps you’ve offered a different opinion, and everyone just disagreed. You would have expected more from your loved ones. I know how disheartening that can be. You expect support and encouragement from people you consider close to you only to be completely rejected, criticized, or worse, laughed at.

It can be really hard to swallow all the “noise” around you. I was taken by surprise by some of the things I heard from friends; some of the comments were particularly hurtful. I think it boils down to learning how to not care so much about what others think, and also, conversely, understanding what goes on in their minds. I’ve come up with a little guide of reminders that I hope can help you keep going if you feel alone.

p/s: Sekarang aku adalah aku, dan aku selesa dengan hidup aku macam ni. Cukuplah Allah sebagai teman aku..

13 ulasan:

  1. just be yourself..
    do what you think is right..
    insyaAllah Allah is always with you..


    p/s: ko sampai tinggalkan futsal ye hehe.. futsal tu sukan yg bagus utk kesihatan juga.. sekali sekala join futsal ok juga ape.. :).. akhirat memang wajib kita kejar.. tapi perlu balance dgn duniawi juga. asalkan benda tu tidak melaghakan, ok juga nk join.. tapi game dota tu memang lagha haha..

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. aku sakit lutut la.. lpas excident 8 bulan lpas.. tu yg xleh main sukan lg ni.. exercise ringan je boleh..

      Padam
  2. kau yang dulu bukan sekarang.
    masa lalu boleh di toleh
    tapi jangan pergi kepadanya.
    inshaaAllah.
    moga istiqamah.

    BalasPadam
  3. tak semua orang akan setuju dgn keputusan kita.. bila kita buat satu2 keputusan yg mungkin sedikit tak ikut mcm orang lain, kita akan dapat kenal kawan sejati dan yg saja2 menempek dalam hidup kita..

    BalasPadam
  4. As for kakak's family all these had been so long in our life. So not to worry as long as we are in the right path. Allah is always watching who is right and who is wrong. Be strong dik. Beginning stage you may face all these, sooner or later everything will be okey and kakak believe the persons surrounding you will understand...

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. tima kasih kak.. InsyaAllah satu masa nanti!! Amin

      Padam
  5. jaga dri...xperlu sedey sedey...ALLAH sntiasa ada utk kita...

    BalasPadam
    Balasan
    1. saya ok ja .. cuma risaukan kawan2 yg masih hanyut dgn dunia..

      Padam
  6. sokong komen kak zakie tu dik... as long as u're in the right path.. just be urself...

    BalasPadam

Terima Kasih :D

Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.